While we strive to accommodate as many outreach requests as possible, we
sometimes get more requests than we can staff. Please be aware of the
following guidelines for how we staff our outreach requests:
- Highest priority will be given to requests for
- Presentations to classes and student groups
- Presentations to staff/faculty units on topics supporting student success
- Requests should be submitted at least two to three weeks prior to the
- All requests are subject to the availability of SCS staff.
- Availability during weeks 10-15 of each semester is extremely limited.
What Is the Cost?
To request a workshop for your organization, program, department, or student
group, please complete our Outreach Request Form.
If you have questions, contact SCS.
- Presentations conducted during regular business hours with student groups and
staff/faculty units on topics relevant to service provision for students are
free of charge.
- Fees for evening programs range from $0 to $50 per hour of direct service.