Why Try Group Counseling?
- Research has shown that group and individual counseling are equally effective.
- Learn how to better get your interpersonal needs addressed by others.
- Increase your capacity to develop and maintain emotionally satisfying relationships.
- Increase your self-awareness.
- Become more open, receptive and less defensive in interpersonal relationships, in a safe space.
- Learn from watching others struggle with similar issues and challenges.
- Experience compassionate listening from peers.
- Feel good about yourself as you help other group members.
Back to Groups page