Group Counseling for Students
- Most SCS groups are open to both undergraduate and graduate students.
- Unless otherwise noted, all groups and workshops meet in Appleby Hall and require a pre-group orientation in order to determine whether a group is likely to meet an individual student’s needs and whether that student will fit well with a particular group’s current composition.
- Group size is usually limited to 5-8 members, and any records are confidential.
- Summer groups are free of charge for undergraduate students registered for at least 3 credits and for all active graduate students. For fall and spring semesters, groups are free of charge for undergraduate students registered for at least 13 credits and for all active graduate students.
- For more information or to schedule a pre-group meeting with a group facilitator, call 612-624-3323 or email Alexa Fetzer.
- Groups fill quickly, so schedule a pre-group meeting as soon as possible. Prospective members' schedules may influence the choice of meeting day and time.
Back to Groups page